By Chen Xiaoli |
April 7, 2017, Friday
A three-year-old boy in Anshun City, southwest China's Guizhou Province, was rescued by firefighters after he became stuck in a washing machine on April 3, Xinhua News Agency reported.
The incident took place about 5pm at a snack bar in Ziyun County when the boy was playing alone and climbed into a washing machine.
But he became stuck in the appliance's dryer.
Firefighters arrived immediately after being called. To save the toddler, they had to pull the machine apart.
The boy was eventually freed. He was rushed to the hospital, but he was not badly hurt because of the timely response of the firefighters.